Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tag: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Sting tagged me on this. Undoubtedly, there was only one thing I felt very regret so far. I did not try my best in my STPM. In fact, very less initiatives had been put into. My minds run wild thinking of my career in the future but I didn't realize that I had actually wasted much time. End up getting "a not usually mine" kind of result. I was upset by that alth it is enough for me to earn a Degree later. So, I wish to go back to 19 and have another attempt for STPM.

How about u, my buddies:-)
> Pei Mun
> Chin Nee
> Shana
********************Start copy********************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.
Giddy Tiger wishes to go back to a childhood life with no worries in the world.
Rinnah wishes she could turn back time to the happiest days of her life.
Ehon doesn’t wanna go anywhere.
Chen wanna go back to age 19 to take a different pathway in life.
LB prefers to go forward, but failing that, would wish to be in China cir. 220 BC Qin Dynasty.
Everyday Healy wanted to be back in 2005, just to hear her grandpa said "Goodbye".
Sting feels that she should go back to save her rabbit...
Dora wishes to go back to age 19 to make a better result in STPM.
********************End copy********************

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chinneeq said...

hi Dora, i have done this sometime back. Thanks for including me in your tag :p

November 4, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

oic, alright Chin Nee.

Dora:)

November 5, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home